Fireworks to light up town at Wymondham Rugby Football Club’s annual display
- Credit: Archant
Fireworks will be lighting up the skies over Wymondham as hundreds of people are expected to turn out for an annual display at the town's rugby club.
The Friday, November 3 event will see thousands of pounds worth of fireworks set off for the crowds.
Holly Crook, the club's social secretary, said: 'Fireworks Night is one of our most popular events of the whole year and it's great to see so many people come along.
'It's grown hugely with lots of families now coming to see a professional display in a safe and friendly atmosphere.
'We've got music and entertainment, kids rides, hot food and drinks, a full bar and lots of fireworks.
You may also want to watch:
'Everyone is welcome and we're going to enjoy a great evening.'
The gates of the club in Tuttles Lane open at 6.30pm, and the fireworks start at 7.30pm. Tickets are £5 for adults and £4 for children.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 5 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 6 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 9 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 10 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
There will also be a real ale bar, barbecue and hot food.