Fireworks to light up town at Wymondham Rugby Football Club’s annual display
- Credit: Archant
Fireworks will be lighting up the skies over Wymondham as hundreds of people are expected to turn out for an annual display at the town's rugby club.
The Friday, November 3 event will see thousands of pounds worth of fireworks set off for the crowds.
Holly Crook, the club's social secretary, said: 'Fireworks Night is one of our most popular events of the whole year and it's great to see so many people come along.
'It's grown hugely with lots of families now coming to see a professional display in a safe and friendly atmosphere.
'We've got music and entertainment, kids rides, hot food and drinks, a full bar and lots of fireworks.
'Everyone is welcome and we're going to enjoy a great evening.'
The gates of the club in Tuttles Lane open at 6.30pm, and the fireworks start at 7.30pm. Tickets are £5 for adults and £4 for children.
- 1 Where the streets have no cars... the community that banned the school run
- 2 Restaurant apologises after boy hospitalised with allergic reaction
- 3 Fake chefs deliver out-of-date lasagne to Carrow Road ahead of Spurs clash
- 4 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 5 Heaven & Hell: David Whiteley and Amelia Reynolds
- 6 Revamped 'hidden gem' restaurant hoping to put village on map for food
- 7 Cyclist airlifted to hospital with serious injuries following incident
- 8 'God's waiting room' - Norfolk town is country's pensioner hotspot
- 9 Town faces disruption from roadworks 15 miles away
- 10 Former vicarage set in one acre is up for sale - and it needs some TLC
There will also be a real ale bar, barbecue and hot food.