Fires at West Walton, near Wisbech and North Runcton, near King’s Lynn
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Firefighters were called to a farm building on fire in the Fens.
Crews from King's Lynn, Terrington and Wisbech were sent to the blaze on Mill Road, West Walton, this lunchtime.
A spokesman said they used main jets, hose reel jets and water from a hydrant to extinguish the flames.
The fire took 20 minutes to put out. No-one is believed to have been injured.
Earlier, two appliances from King's Lynn were called to what was described as a 'small domestic fire' at North Runcton.
You may also want to watch:
They used breathing apparatus to attack the blaze, before a fan was brought in to ventilate the property. The alarm was raised just after 11am
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 3 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 4 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 5 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 6 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 7 Man's neck broken after being hit by 800kg load which fell off forklift
- 8 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 9 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 10 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm