Fires at West Walton, near Wisbech and North Runcton, near King’s Lynn
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Firefighters were called to a farm building on fire in the Fens.
Crews from King's Lynn, Terrington and Wisbech were sent to the blaze on Mill Road, West Walton, this lunchtime.
A spokesman said they used main jets, hose reel jets and water from a hydrant to extinguish the flames.
The fire took 20 minutes to put out. No-one is believed to have been injured.
Earlier, two appliances from King's Lynn were called to what was described as a 'small domestic fire' at North Runcton.
You may also want to watch:
They used breathing apparatus to attack the blaze, before a fan was brought in to ventilate the property. The alarm was raised just after 11am
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 3 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 4 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 5 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 6 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 7 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 10 Power cut hits Norwich city centre