Firefighters tackle blaze in chip shop
- Credit: Google Street View
Firefighters were called to tackle a blaze at a chip shop on the Norfolk/Suffolk border.
Firefighters were called to Hopton Chippy, in Hopton, near Diss, at just before 6.30pm today.
Two appliances from Suffolk and two from Norfolk - from Diss and Thetford - went to the scene.
Firefighters wearing breathing equipment tackled a chip pan fire.
They had brought the fire under control within an hour.
You may also want to watch:
Nobody was injured.
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 3 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 4 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 5 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 6 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 7 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 8 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 10 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed