Fire crews called out to burning vehicle on NDR at Old Catton
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters attended a car fire on the Northern Distributor Road (NDR).
Appliances from Sprowston and Earlham attended a vehicle fire on the A1270 on the NDR near to Old Catton at just after 9pm on Sunday (January 12).
Crews in breathing apparatus used hose reel jets to extinguish.
Meanwhile yesterday (Saturday, January 11), firefighters were called out to a couple of vehicle fires in the county.
A crew from Great Yarmouth was called out to a vehicle on fire in Butt Lane, Burgh Castle at just before 1.30pm on Saturday (January 11) and used breathing apparatus and hose reels to extinguish.
You may also want to watch:
While, just before 1pm on Saturday appliances from Mundesley and Aylsham were called to a vehicle on fire on Bank Loke, North Walsham.
Again, breathing apparatus and hose reels were used to tackle the fire.
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 5 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 6 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 7 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting