Firefighters tackle two caravan blazes near Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press Â© 2011
Firefighters were called to extinguish two blazes involving caravans near Great Yarmouth.
One appliance from Great Yarmouth and two from Gorleston attended a fire involving a derelict caravan in Mill Road, Burgh Castle, at just before 8.30am yesterday.
Firefighters used hose reel jets and a hydrant to put out the blaze.
A thermal imaging camera was used to check for hotspots.
At just after 9pm last night, crews from Gorleston and Yarmouth returned to Burgh Castle to extinguish a caravan fire on Lords Lane.
You may also want to watch:
They used hose reel jets and a hydrant to put out and the incident is being treated as arson.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 3 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 4 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 5 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 6 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 7 Part of A47 closed after concerns for woman’s welfare
- 8 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 9 Fresh calls for action over 'unacceptable' queues at A11 roundabout
- 10 Hundreds flock to see exotic birds in Yarmouth bushes