Firefighters tackle gas leak in Norfolk village
Firefighters were called to tackle a gas leak.
People called emergency services after smelling gas in Two Saints Close in Hoveton.
Crews from Sprowston, Stalham and Wroxham went to the village at just before 7.30am on Wednesday (January 30).
The firefighters isolated the gas supplies and made the scene safe.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Eastern Daily Press. Click the link in the orange box above for details.