Firefighters tackle fire at a fish and chip shop in Attleborough
- Credit: Archant
More than 20 firefighters battled a fire in a fish and chip shop in Attleborough on Saturday night.
Emergency services were called to Woody's Fish Bar, on Church Street, at 6.20pm.
Fire crews from Attleborough, Wymondham, Hingham and East Harling attended.
It is understood the fire started in a chip pan and there is some damage to the flat above the chip shop.
The shop next door was flooded from where the firefighters tackled the fire.
One person at the chip shop was treated for minor injuries at the scene.
Crews remained at the scene until 11pm om Saturday night.
- 1 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 2 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 3 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 4 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 5 Pub near Dereham has its first winners of steak-eating challenge
- 6 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 7 Man threatened to petrol bomb ex-partner's home
- 8 Revealed: Travelodge behind multi-million pound hotel development
- 9 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 10 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk