Firefighters tackle early morning arson in Norwich
Arsonists set fire to a car in the early hours of this morning.
A Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service crew from Sprowston attended to a car that had been set alight in Berners Close in Sprowston.
They got the call at 3.35am, were at the scene at 3.42am and had the fire put out at 4.05am.
Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used hose-reel jets to fight the flames.
A Norfolk Constabulary spokesman confirmed the fire is being treated as arson.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 10 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault