Firefighters tackle chimney fire near Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Firefighters have been called to a chimney fire near Great Yarmouth.
Crews from Yarmouth were called to a fire in a chimney at The Loke, Belton, near Yarmouth, at Just after 6.05pm today (Sunday, April 28).
Chimney equipment was used as well as a thermal image camera to check for hot spots.
Earlier, two appliances from Wymondham attended a kitchen fire on London Road, Wymondham.
The crews were called at just before 2.40pm to the fire which was caused by an electrical fault with the dishwasher.
You may also want to watch:
The fire was extinguished before fire crews arrived.
Meanwhile, Appliances from Fakenham and Massingham were mobilised to a building fire on Old Fakenham Road, Coxford at 12.35pm this afternoon (April 27).
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 8 Firefighters ripping out thatch to stop house fire spreading
- 9 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 10 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
But the fire was extinguished before the arrival of the crews.