Firefighters tackle house blaze in town
- Credit: Archant
A fire broke out at a home in a coastal town.
Firefighters were called to reports of a blaze in Crab Lane in Gorleston at 9.26pm on Thursday, January, 2.
Three crews from Great Yarmouth and Gorleston tackled the fire.
Flames were fought with main and hose reel jets.
Crews stood down at 10.13pm.
You may also want to watch:
No other emergency services were on the scene.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 5 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 8 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 9 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 10 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation