Firefighters still on scene dealing with large agricultural fire at Walpole St Andrew, Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters are still on scene tackling a large agricultural fire at Walpole St Andrew.
Appliances from King's Lynn, Terrington, West Walton and Long Sutton together with the water carrier from Fakenham and control unit from Wymondham have were called at 11.30pm last night to a blaze involving a 40 metre by 20 metre agricultural building at King John Bank.
Fire crews used hose reel jets and main jets to extinguish the fire.
A spokesman in the Norfolk Fire and Rescue Control Room said two appliances, one from King's Lynn and another from Terrington, are still on scene this afternoon.
The crews are currently dampening down and removing the debris.
You may also want to watch:
They Meanwhile at 5.40am this morning one appliance from King's Lynn North and another from King's Lynn South were called following reports of a building fire at Hillington Square.
The fire is believed to have involved rubbish chutes.
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 3 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 4 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 5 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 6 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 7 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 8 Teen in serious condition after bank holiday crash
- 9 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 10 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
Crews wore breathing apparatus and used hose reel jets to extinguish the fire.