Firefighters rescue dog from smoke-filled Norfolk flat
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Firefighters rescued a dog from a smoke-filled home after a blaze in a King's Lynn flat.
Firefighters were called to the fire at the flat in Browning Place at just before 6.30pm today.
Two crews from King's Lynn North and one from King's Lynn South went to fight the fire - and rescued the dog from the flat.
A grill pan had caught fire and the flat had filled with smoke.
Firefighters used hose reel jets to douse the flames and then used a fan to clear away the smoke.