House fire destroys kitchen
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters battled a blaze that destroyed the kitchen of a house in Lowestoft.
One fire crew from Beccles and two from Lowestoft South were called to an address on Kent Road (Rotterdam Road) in Lowestoft at 10.21am on Monday.
The fire caused extensive damage to the kitchen area of the house.
Fire services were at the scene of the blaze for just under an hour after receiving multiple calls from fire control.
Firefighters used two breathing apparatus to tackle the fire, one hose reel and one jet with one positive pressure ventilation fan also being used.
You may also want to watch:
The fire crews left the scene at 11.14am after successfully tackling the blaze.
- 1 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
- 2 Part of A47 closed after crash between pedestrian and lorry
- 3 Dead sperm whale washes up on Norfolk coast
- 4 What you can (and can't) do as Norfolk enters Tier 2 restrictions
- 5 'It feels like Christmas': Shoppers return to city as lockdown lifts
- 6 Never mind Santa's sleigh... how about a Christmas combine harvester?
- 7 North Norfolk care home put into special measures
- 8 Early start for shoppers as Norfolk comes out of lockdown
- 9 How close is Norfolk to tier 1?
- 10 Police search after reports of camouflaged man 'with weapon' in woods