Firefighters help at pair of New Year’s Eve crashes on Norfolk roads
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Firefighters were called to a pair of crashes on Norfolk's roads on New Year's Eve
Crews from Earlham and Wymondham were called to a crash in Barnham Broom at just after 7.40pm.
The crash had happened in Rush Green.
Firefighters helped to get a casualty out of a vehicle and made the scene safe.
And firefighters were also called to a crash on the A143 at Haddiscoe.
You may also want to watch:
Crews from Great Yarmouth and Gorleston went to that crash at just after 8.30pm.
They helped get one person out of a vehicle. They were then placed in the care of the ambulance service.
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 3 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 4 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 5 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
- 6 Commuter trains halted as Norwich to London line blocked
- 7 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 8 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 9 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Coventry City - Krul out three weeks; Pukki out this weekend
- 10 Norfolk man jailed for part in raids to blow up cashpoints