Firefighters help at pair of New Year’s Eve crashes on Norfolk roads
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Firefighters were called to a pair of crashes on Norfolk's roads on New Year's Eve
Crews from Earlham and Wymondham were called to a crash in Barnham Broom at just after 7.40pm.
The crash had happened in Rush Green.
Firefighters helped to get a casualty out of a vehicle and made the scene safe.
And firefighters were also called to a crash on the A143 at Haddiscoe.
You may also want to watch:
Crews from Great Yarmouth and Gorleston went to that crash at just after 8.30pm.
They helped get one person out of a vehicle. They were then placed in the care of the ambulance service.
- 1 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 2 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 3 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 4 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 5 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 6 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 7 Best bargain ever? Village hall for sale for £35,000
- 8 Man drowned after drifting out onto lake on air bed
- 9 Inquest into death of 22-year-old swimmer at Norfolk beauty spot
- 10 Staff at food firm receive £900 bonus each