Firefighters give first aid after carbon monoxide leak at Norwich home

Emergency services were called after a crash at Coltishall. Picture: DENISE BRADLEY

Emergency services were called after a crash at Coltishall. Picture: DENISE BRADLEY - Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017

A person had to be given first aid after a gas leak at a home in the Marlpit area of Norwich.

Firefighters from Carrow and Sprowston were called to a carbon monoxide gas leak at a home in Jamieson Place, off Dereham Road.

Crews were called to the home at just after 7.45pm tonight.

They made the leak safe and provided first aid to a casualty with breathing difficulties. Firefighters had sealed off the leak by just before 8.10pm.

The East of England Ambulance Service also attended.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus