Firefighters free two people after crash on A1067 near Fakenham
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
Firefighters battled to free two people after a crash between a truck and a car.
Emergency services, including the air ambulance, were called to the crash at Little Ryburgh, near Fakenham, at 6.30pm tonight.
The crash, involving a black Volkswagen Golf and what police described as a scaffolding lorry, happened on the A1067 at The Street.
Fire crews from Fakenham, one from Dereham and the heavy rescue pump from Carrow all went to the scene.
The firefighters had to use hydraulic rescue equipment to free two people from one of the vehicles.
The A1067 was closed to traffic in both directions while emergency services worked to rescue the casualties and make the scene safe.
- 1 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 2 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 3 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
- 4 Sale of council farm as part of 4,000 homes plan sparks controversy
- 5 Chef reopens historic Norwich coffee shop with roasts on the menu too
- 6 Lorry crashes into ditch in village near Norwich
- 7 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment
- 8 Man had cocaine hidden in car when stopped by police
- 9 'Let's get this built' - Unanimous support for new £12m Norfolk hospital unit
- 10 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m