Firefighters free casualty after two cars crash on A1066 between Scole and Diss
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters freed a casualty from a car after a crash on the A1066 between Scole and Diss.
Emergency services, including police, ambulance and firefighters were called to the road at just before 7pm today.
The crash, between the Scole roundabout and Diss, involved a silver Volkswagen Golf and a Peugeot.
Two fire crews from Diss went to the scene and used hydraulic rescue equipment to release a casualty, who had a serious leg injury from the Golf.
Another person who was in the Golf suffered a minor injury. The driver of the Peugeot was not hurt.
You may also want to watch:
Firefighter helped police and the ambulance service to care for the casualties and to make the scene safe.
Norfolk police took to Twitter to tell motorists to avoid the area.
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 3 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 4 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 5 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 6 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 7 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 8 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 9 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 10 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument