Norfolk crews called to tackle building fire in town
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters have been called to tackle a building fire in Great Yarmouth.
Appliances from Yarmouth and Gorleston attended a building fire on The Conge at just after 3.20pm on Sunday (December 8).
Crews wearing breathing apparatus used hose reel jets to extinguish the fire and used a thermal imaging camera to check for hotspots.
Meanwhile, just before 6.35pm this evening (Sunday, December 8), a crew from King's Lynn was called to Tottenhill go extinguish a chimney fire on Stoke Road.
While just over an hour earlier, at 5.28pm, crews from Harleston and Loddon extinguished a van fire on Earsham Road in Hedenham.
You may also want to watch:
And earlier, at just after 1pm on Sunday, an appliance from Yarmouth attended reports of a vehicle fire on the Acle Straight.
This however was a false alarm caused by a mechanical fault.
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 6 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 7 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 8 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 9 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old
- 10 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road