Smoke coming from under the floorboards in Great Yarmouth home sparks firefighters call out
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Firefighters were called to a property in Great Yarmouth to investigate reports of smoke coming from under the floorboards.
Crews from Great Yarmouth and Gorleston attended Cobbs Place at just after 7.30pm on Sunday (January 14) after reports smoke was coming up from under the floorboards.
Crews used a thermal imagiing camera to check for fire and requested the attendance of UK Power Networks.
The incident was left in the hands of UK Power Networks once crews had ascertained it was safe.