Firefighters called to shed fires in Southtown, near Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press Â© 2011
Firefighters are battling a fire at sheds in Southtown, near Great Yarmouth.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service said they had two fire crews on scene at Common Road, with the environmental protection unit from Sprowston on the way.
They were called to the incident just after 10.20pm and were not able to say how many sheds were on fire, but that it had been reported as 'several'.
They are using main jets and hand appliances to put out the fire.
It is not thought to have spread to any homes and no-one is thought to have been injured.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 5 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 6 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 7 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 8 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 9 Gay and trans people targeted in hate incident at school
- 10 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft