Firefighters called to shed fires in Southtown, near Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press Â© 2011
Firefighters are battling a fire at sheds in Southtown, near Great Yarmouth.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service said they had two fire crews on scene at Common Road, with the environmental protection unit from Sprowston on the way.
They were called to the incident just after 10.20pm and were not able to say how many sheds were on fire, but that it had been reported as 'several'.
They are using main jets and hand appliances to put out the fire.
It is not thought to have spread to any homes and no-one is thought to have been injured.
- 1 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 2 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 3 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
- 4 Norwich firm part of growing number of businesses working four day weeks
- 5 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 6 A year on: Tributes to teacher who died following tumour diagnosis
- 7 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests
- 8 War-time bomb lay dormant for 80 years before exploding under fishing boat
- 9 1920s bungalow up for sale in one of the Broads' most sought-after villages
- 10 Arrive by boat at new Norfolk wedding venue