Firefighters called to outbuilding fire in Norwich city centre
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Firefighters were called to a fire at an outbuilding in Norwich.
One appliance from Earlham attended an outbuilding on fire on Malthouse Road, off Coburg Street at 10.50pm on Friday (November 1).
The crew used hose reel jets and ladders to extinguish and a thermal image camera to check for hotspots.
Earlier, crews from Gorleston and Great Yarmouth attended a road traffic collision on Boundary Road shortly before 8pm where they manually assisted a casualty and provided scene safety and casualty care.
Meanwhile a crew from Aylsham attended a road traffic collision where a car hit a Virgin media box on Palmerston Way at just after 6pm.
You may also want to watch:
They made the vehicle safe and provided casualty care.
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 3 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 4 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 5 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 6 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year
- 7 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 8 A47 opens 18 hours after HGV overturns in crash with car
- 9 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 10 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash