Firefighters called to Norwich crash
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Firefighters have been called to a crash in Norwich.
Appliances from Earlham were called to a collision on Earlham Green Lane at just before 9pm this evening (Tuesday, January 15).
Crews made vehicles and the scene safe.
Meanwhile, at just before 9.10pm today (January 15) one appliance from Loddon was called to reports of a fire in the open at Kittens Lane, Loddon.
However this turned out to be a false alarm.
You may also want to watch:
At just before 11pm an appliance from Sprowston attended to an alarm activation at a property on Mallard Way, Sprowston.
This was a false alarm caused by an unknown fault on the system.
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 6 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 7 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 8 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 9 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich
- 10 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk