Firefighters called to Norwich crash
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Firefighters have been called to a crash in Norwich.
Appliances from Earlham were called to a collision on Earlham Green Lane at just before 9pm this evening (Tuesday, January 15).
Crews made vehicles and the scene safe.
Meanwhile, at just before 9.10pm today (January 15) one appliance from Loddon was called to reports of a fire in the open at Kittens Lane, Loddon.
However this turned out to be a false alarm.
You may also want to watch:
At just before 11pm an appliance from Sprowston attended to an alarm activation at a property on Mallard Way, Sprowston.
This was a false alarm caused by an unknown fault on the system.
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 3 Plea for help to trace missing heavily pregnant woman
- 4 More than 50 pupils sent home after student tests positive
- 5 Four men caught at £2m Norfolk cannabis factory
- 6 Whale washes up off Norfolk coast
- 7 MPs call for Norfolk to be in own coronavirus tier
- 8 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 9 Welcome to our new website
- 10 Missing pregnant woman found