Firefighters called to help with flooding in west Norfolk
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press Â© 2011
Firefighters have been called to tackle flooding in west Norfolk, after stormy weather swept over the coast.
Water from a flooded basement flat in Hunstanton's Cliff Parade was pumped out by a fire crew from the town at just after 6.50pm on Saturday.
And firefighters from Heacham were called to two flooded properties in Brancaster.
A crew went to reports of flooding in Broad Lane at just after 7pm, but were stood down because the floodwater had subsided.
Firefighters then went to flooding in Main Road and pumped away water.
You may also want to watch:
• Were you affected by the flooding? Email email@example.com
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 4 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 5 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 8 Firefighters ripping out thatch to stop house fire spreading
- 9 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 10 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named