Firefighters called to ‘deliberate ignition’ grass fire at Bacton Wood
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters were called out in north Norfolk to put out a grass fire which is believed to have been started deliberately.
Appliances from North Walsham and Mundesley went out to the blaze in Bacton Wood this morning (Monday).
They were called to Witton at 8.42am.
The crews used hand appliances and backpack sprayers to extinguish the fire.
It is believed that it was a deliberate ignition.
You may also want to watch:
- Anyone with information about this can call the non-emergency Norfolk police number on 101.
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 3 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 6 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 7 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 9 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer