Firefighters called to ‘deliberate ignition’ grass fire at Bacton Wood
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters were called out in north Norfolk to put out a grass fire which is believed to have been started deliberately.
Appliances from North Walsham and Mundesley went out to the blaze in Bacton Wood this morning (Monday).
They were called to Witton at 8.42am.
The crews used hand appliances and backpack sprayers to extinguish the fire.
It is believed that it was a deliberate ignition.
You may also want to watch:
- Anyone with information about this can call the non-emergency Norfolk police number on 101.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 3 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 4 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 5 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 6 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 7 Concern elderly people 'being ignored' as town has no vaccination centre
- 8 Man seriously injured after Norfolk crash
- 9 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 10 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree