Firefighters called to burning propane cylinder
Firefighters were called to tackle a burning propane cylinder.
Crews from Sprowston and Earlham were called to the fire in Thorpe Marriott at just after 6pm today.
The burning cylinder was outside a property in Rook Drive.
Crews, wearing breathing apparatus, used hoses to douse the flames, which were out by 6.25pm.
Firefighters remained on the scene to make sure the situation was safe.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Eastern Daily Press. Click the link in the orange box above for details.