Firefighters called out to shop fire in Bacton and caravan fire in Wells
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters were called out to a shop fire in Bacton and a fire in a caravan in Wells on Tuesday.
Four fire crews were sent to deal with a fire in a caravan at Pinewoods Holiday Park, in Beach Road, Wells.
The incident started at about 8.30pm. Crews from Wells, Fakenham, Sheringham and Hunstanton attended and firefighters used hose reel jets to put out the blaze.
Four fire crews were also sent to a fire in the store room of a shop in Coast Road, Bacton.
The incident started shortly before 7.30pm. Crews from Mundesley, North Walsham, Stalham and Aylsham attended and used hose reel jets to put out the fire.
You may also want to watch:
A Norfolk Police spokesman confirmed that officers have attended both incidents.
- 1 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 2 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 3 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 4 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 5 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 8 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 9 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 10 The magic moment Cantwell helps young fan touch trophy