Firefighters called out to shop fire in Bacton and caravan fire in Wells
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters were called out to a shop fire in Bacton and a fire in a caravan in Wells on Tuesday.
Four fire crews were sent to deal with a fire in a caravan at Pinewoods Holiday Park, in Beach Road, Wells.
The incident started at about 8.30pm. Crews from Wells, Fakenham, Sheringham and Hunstanton attended and firefighters used hose reel jets to put out the blaze.
Four fire crews were also sent to a fire in the store room of a shop in Coast Road, Bacton.
The incident started shortly before 7.30pm. Crews from Mundesley, North Walsham, Stalham and Aylsham attended and used hose reel jets to put out the fire.
A Norfolk Police spokesman confirmed that officers have attended both incidents.
- 1 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 2 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 3 Norwich firm part of growing number of businesses working four day weeks
- 4 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
- 5 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 6 Teenager died of injuries six days after crash
- 7 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 8 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests
- 9 A year on: Tributes to teacher who died following tumour diagnosis
- 10 1920s bungalow up for sale in one of the Broads' most sought-after villages