Firefighters called out to chimney fire in Norfolk
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Firefighters have been called out to a chimney fire in the county.
One appliance from Wroxham attended Upper Street, Horning, at just before 7.30pm on Wednesday (January 8) to a chimney fire in which crews used hand appliances and checked area with a thermal image camera for hot spots.
Earlier, at just after 6pm on Wednesday (January 8) one appliance from Earlham attended to assess a cooker fire in Bowthorpe which had been extinguished before arrival of the brigade.
Meanwhile fire crews have also been called out to a couple of false alarms in the past few hours.
Appliances from Earlham and Hethersett attended Colney Lane, Colney, at 7.35pm tonight following an alarm activation which was a false alarm.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile shortly before 6,20pm one appliance from King's Lynn attended Windmill Court, Gaywood, to an alarm activation which was a false alarm.
- 1 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 2 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 3 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 4 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 5 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 8 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 9 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 10 The magic moment Cantwell helps young fan touch trophy