Firefighters called to free child with arm stuck in chair in Norwich
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Fire crews were called to rescue a youngster who had become stuck in furniture in Norwich.
Crews from Earlham and Carrow were called to Earlham just before 8.30pm on Monday, September 3.
It is understood the child had got an arm trapped in a chair, but crews, using small gear, managed to free them safely without injury.
The incident was closed at 10.20pm, the fire service said, and an ambulance was not required.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 3 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 6 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 7 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 9 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer