Fire service called following burst water main at Watton
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
A burst water main in the early hours of the morning prompted a call to Norfolk's fire service.
A fire service officer was called to reports of flooding in Lovell Gardens, Watton, at just after 1am today (Friday, March 15) following discovery of the burst main.
The incident was dealt with by the water authority.
Elsewhere, overnight firefighters have been called to a number of bin fires.
One appliance from Carrow attended two large bins on fire near Koblenz Avenue in Norwich at just before 11pm ysterday (Thursday, March 14).
You may also want to watch:
The crew used hose reel jets to extinguish the fire which happened just a couple of hours after another crew from Carrow was called to put out a rubbish bin on Cattle Market Street using a hose reel jet.
Firefighters from Carrow were also called to a fire in the open in Albion Way, Norwich, at just after 11.30pm yesterday.
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 3 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 4 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 5 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 6 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 7 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 8 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 10 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed