Norfolk firefighters called out after people get stuck in lift in block
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Firefighters were called to a residential block after people got stuck in a lift.
One appliance from King's Lynn attended Hillington Square in Lynn after being called at 2.25am today (Wednesday, March 6) following reports people needed to be rescued from a lift.
However, the people managed to release themselves before the fire brigade arrived.
Elsewhere, a fire crew from Carrow attended an alarm activation on All Saints Green, Norwich, at 5.12am today (March 6).
The alarm acivation was caused by overcooked food.
You may also want to watch:
It was the second time in just a few hours that fire crews attended.
At just before 8pm last night (Tuesday, March 5) an appliance from Carrow also attended an alarm activation on All Saints Green in the city which, again, was caused by overcooked food.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 4 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 5 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 6 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 7 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 8 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 9 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 10 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack