Fire tears through Hunstanton chip shop
- Credit: Archant
Crowds gathered last night as firefighters battled a fire in a chip shop.
Crews from Hunstanton, Heacham, Sandringham and King's Lynn rushed to Fishers, in Hunstanton, after the alarm was raised just before 8pm.
While it's not clear how the fire started, nobody is believed to have been injured in the blaze.
Black smoke poured from the ground floor of the popular restaurant and takeaway near The Green, as firefighters donned breathing apparatus to tackle the flames.
Greevegate remains closed off tonight as crews remain at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 3 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 4 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 5 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 6 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 7 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 8 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 9 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 10 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre