Person treated for smoke inhalation after commercial fire in Norwich
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
One person has suffered smoke inhalation after a fire broke out at a commercial building at Hurricane Way this evening.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service attended the road at around 5.20pm to reports of a building fire.
Appliances attended from Earlham and Carrow.
The crews extinguished the fire using main and hose reel jets while wearing breathing apparatus and ventilated the property.
A thermal imaging camera was also used to check the property for hot spots.
You may also want to watch:
The East of England Ambulance Service also attended to one reported casualty who had suffered smoke inhalation and required oxygen.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 3 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 5 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 6 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 7 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 8 Norfolk roadworks to be aware of this week
- 9 Top five Norfolk campsites according to Tripadvisor
- 10 OPINION: Norfolk's coast needs some soul-searching to decide its future