Woman rescued from river
- Credit: copyright: Archant 2014
A woman has been rescued from the River Wensum by the fire service.
Crews from Sprowston and Carrow were called to the river in Norwich just before 8.30pm on Sunday, June 30.
They used ladders to rescue a woman from the river.
A spokesperson for the Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service said they received a call from a member of the public who was helping the person in the water.
A police spokesman said the woman had fallen in the river and was rescued with no issues.
You may also want to watch:
The incident is believed to have happened near the law courts, by Jarrold Bridge.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 6 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 7 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 8 Norfolk roadworks to be aware of this week
- 9 Top five Norfolk campsites according to Tripadvisor
- 10 Paddy Davitt verdict: The end game is upon us