Fire engines called to house fire in Wimbotsham
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Fire crews have been called to a house fire in Wimbotsham.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service were called to the building fire in Honeyhill at around 9.30pm on Friday.
Two crews, one from Downham market and a second from Kings Lynn attended the fire, with firefighters wearing breathing apparatus and using hoses to extinguish the flames.
The ambulance service were also called.
At 10.30pm the crews were still at the scene but the fire had been extinguished
You may also want to watch:
No one is believed to have been in the property at the time of the fire.
- 1 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 2 'I ran for my life' - Neighbour who saw fatal row tells of terror
- 3 Hospital to close with loss of 120 jobs
- 4 Injured man found on Norfolk beach could be linked to woman's death
- 5 Man dies after 'industrial incident' at farm
- 6 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 7 Tributes to 'well-known, well-liked, well-respected' King's Lynn fan
- 8 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 9 'One crazy decision' - Mother's anguish over son's death as dealer jailed
- 10 Mental health hospital owed £2m to staff and creditors when it shut