Fire engines called to house fire in Wimbotsham
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Fire crews have been called to a house fire in Wimbotsham.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service were called to the building fire in Honeyhill at around 9.30pm on Friday.
Two crews, one from Downham market and a second from Kings Lynn attended the fire, with firefighters wearing breathing apparatus and using hoses to extinguish the flames.
The ambulance service were also called.
At 10.30pm the crews were still at the scene but the fire had been extinguished
You may also want to watch:
No one is believed to have been in the property at the time of the fire.
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 4 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 5 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 6 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 7 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 8 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
- 9 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says
- 10 Owners of popular street food van open café bistro in Norwich