Fire service drone called to help police following crash on A47
- Credit: Archant
The fire service drone was deployed to help police following a crash on the A47.
Fire crews from Sprowston, Carrow and the Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service drone from Wymondham were called to help assist police following a crash on the A47 near Great Plumstead.
The emergency services were called shortly before 12.15am today (Saturday, April 27).
A spokesman in the fire service control room said fire crews made the scene safe and confirmed that the drone was used but could not provide any more detail about the incident.
Meanwhile, at just before 1.10am today (April 27) fire crews from Thetford and East Harling were called to Guilford Way, Thetford following reports of a vehicle fire.
You may also want to watch:
Crews used hose reel jets to extinguish.
- 1 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 2 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 3 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 4 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 5 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 6 Norwich Airport puts back a host of flights as Covid bites
- 7 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 8 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 9 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old
- 10 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue