Fire extinguisher set off through letter box sparks emergency response
PUBLISHED: 07:32 13 July 2019 | UPDATED: 07:32 13 July 2019
Emergency services were called to reports of a building fire in Scarning - only to find an extinguisher had been set off through someone’s letter box.
You may also want to watch:
Fire crews from Dereham and Watton were called to the scene at Chestnut Road shortly after 1am today (Saturday, July 13).
But on arrival they realised it was a false alarm, caused by someone setting off a dry powder fire extinguisher through a letter box.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Eastern Daily Press. Click the link in the yellow box below for details.