Fire service called to Gorleston bedroom fire

JB-1-FIRE-SERVICE-APPLIANCE-re

- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2011

Two fire crews were called to a small blaze in a bedroom in Gorleston this morning.

It happened at about 11am at a home in Peterhouse Avenue, and a spokesman for Norfolk Fire and Rescue said it was extinguished quickly.

Nobody is believed to have been injured.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter