Fire Service called to a house fire in King’s Lynn
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
The emergency services have been called to a house fire in King's Lynn.
Norfolk fire and Rescue Service where called to the blaze in Losinga Road at around 4.25 this morning.
Crews from King's Lynn, Terrington and Sandringham are at the scene and using a hose reel jets, breathing apparatus and a ladder platform to tackle the flames.
The ambulance service has also been called.
Losinga Road has been closed from both directions while fire crews extinguish the fire.
You may also want to watch:
Police are asking people to avoid the area.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 6 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 7 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 8 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 9 Firefighters ripping out thatch to stop house fire spreading
- 10 City draw up target list