Three vehicles torched in suspected arson near fire station
- Credit: Google Maps
Three vehicles were torched in a suspected arson attack outside a fire station.
Two fire crews from Wymondham were called to London Road, Wymondham, at 12.14am on Friday and took about 20 minutes to tackle the blaze in the vehicles and some vegetation.
The fires were outside the town's fire station, but it is not thought the vehicles belonged to the fire service.
Police are investigating the fire as arson.
The surrounding area has seen several fires in the last fortnight, including the Rockland All Saints cottage fire, farm fires in Wymondham and Besthorpe, and a slide in the children's playground at Kett's Park, Wymondham.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact the police on 101, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 6 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 7 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 10 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success