Crews called to fire at Norfolk industrial unit overnight
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Firefighters were called out to tackle a fire at a unit on a Norfolk industrial estate overnight.
Appliances from King's Lynn were called to building fire at the North Lynn Industrial Estate at Bergen Way just after 12.20am this morning (Wednesday, September 25).
Crews used main and hose reel jets to extinguish the fire.
A thermal image camera was also used to check for hot spots.
A spokesman in the Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service (NFRS) control room said it was a "small fire in one unit".
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, earlier on Tuesday evening (September 24) appliances from Sprowston and Earlham were called to a building fire on Anson Road in Norwich.
Crews used Breathing apparatus and hose reel jets to extinguish the fire.
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 5 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 9 Plans for seven new supermarkets in Norfolk - but where will they be?
- 10 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones
A thermal image camera was used to check for hot spots.