Eight fire crews called to derelict building blaze
- Credit: Reece Hanson
Eight fire crews were called to a larger fire in a derelict building last night.
Fire crews from Norfolk and Suffolk tackled the blaze, believed in be in an old home next to Oulton Broad library, on Bridge Road.
They were called at 8.47pm on Saturday and firefighters from Lowestoft south Fire Station advised people to avoid the area.
Crews spent three hours fighting the fire.
- More to follow.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 5 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 6 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 7 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting