Norfolk fire crews called to log cabin blaze
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Firefighters were called to deal with a blaze at a log cabin near Dereham.
Four appliances from Attleborough, Dereham, Earlham and Hingham attended a building fire in Scarning just before 5:15pm on Wednesday, December 11.
Crews wearing breathing apparatus used hose reel jets and compressed air foam to extinguish the blaze, while also using an aerial ladder platform from Earlham.
A control unit and drone were also sent from Wymondham, but the situation was under control before they arrived and so were not used.
Crews remain on the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, an appliance attended a shrubland fire in Attleborough at 4:15pm, with the crew using hose reel jets to extinguish the blaze.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 5 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 6 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 7 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 8 Norwich Airport puts back a host of flights as Covid bites
- 9 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 10 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure