Fire engine involved in Great Yarmouth crash
- Credit: Archant
A fire engine has been involved in a three vehicle crash in Great Yarmouth.
Appliances from Great Yarmouth and Gorleston were called to the incident involving a fire tender, a green Seat Leon and a red Ford Fiesta on the Haven Bridge which happened shortly before 4.10pm today.
A spokesman in the police control room said the fire engine was stopped in a queue of traffic lights when the vehicle behind it was forced into the emergency vehicle after being struck from behind by a car.
The spokesman said one person sustained a minor injury as a result of the crash and was taken to hospital.
The road was cleared by just before 5pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 3 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 4 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 5 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 6 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 7 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 10 Power cut hits Norwich city centre