Fire crews tackle two blazes in Lowestoft and Somerleyton
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters have dealt with two blazes across the Lowestoft area.
A shed fire and bin blaze were dealt with by crews from Lowestoft South fire station yesterday (Tuesday).
A crew from Lowestoft South were called to The Green in Somerleyton following reports of a shed blaze.
They were called to tackle the blaze at 3.53pm yesterday, and spent just over 45 minutes at the scene as the fire was under control by 4.40pm.
Last night, a crew from Lowestoft South were called to York Road in Lowestoft following reports of a bin fire.
They attended the blaze just before 11pm last night, and the fire was quickly put out by 11.10pm.
- 1 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 2 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 3 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 4 Sale of council farm as part of 4,000 homes plan sparks controversy
- 5 Roadworks planned in Norfolk for this week
- 6 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
- 7 Lorry crashes into ditch in village near Norwich
- 8 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 9 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment
- 10 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued