Four fire crews tackle caravan blaze
- Credit: Archant
Four fire engines tackled a caravan blaze at Lingwood in the early hours of this morning.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service said crews from Carrow, Acle, Sprowston and Earlham were called to Orchard Close shortly before 1am.
They spent almost one hour and 20 minutes at the scene, and used hose reel jets to extinguish the blaze.
The fire service said no one was injured and no one had to be rescued.
Lingwood is located east of Norwich in the Broadland district.
You may also want to watch:
• Did you see what happened? Call or text Luke Powell on 07918905554 or email email@example.com
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 4 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 5 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 6 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 7 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 10 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain