Fire crews respond to spate of call-outs across Waveney
- Credit: Archant
Fire crews have been kept busy with a spate of call-outs in quick succession across Waveney.
Three crews from Bungay, Beccles and Lowestoft South fire stations were called out following reports of a road traffic collision in Bungay.
Crews arrived on the scene at 6.20am this morning (Saturday) and the scene was quickly cleared by 6.34am. It is understood that no-one was injured in the crash.
A crew from Lowestoft South fire station co-responded to a cardiac arrest incident in Market Lane, Blundeston just before 10am this morning (Saturday), with the fire crew assisting the East of England Ambulance Service. The scene was cleared by 10.30am.
And just before 10.45am this morning, a crew from Beccles fire station were called out following reports of a vehicle blaze in Mettingham.
You may also want to watch:
The blaze was quickly tackled with the scene cleared by 11.29am.
- 1 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 2 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 3 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 4 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 5 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 6 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 7 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 8 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 9 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 10 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature