Fire crews respond to portable building blaze
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Fire crews were called after a portable building burst into flames.
Crews from Southwold and Halesworth attended Church Road, in Uggeshall, at 11.58am today (September 2).
A portable wooden cabin was on fire, but as the crews were on there way to put it out they received another call that the building was no longer on fire.
A spokesperson for the service said the crews attended the scene and ensured there was no risk of fire.
They said: "The fire was out on arrival but there were still hotspots on the destroyed portable wooden construction."
You may also want to watch:
The crews dampened the hotposts to ensure there was no further risk of fire, and left the scene after forty minutes at 12.38pm.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 5 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 6 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 7 'It was like a river' - Flood damage forces couple to move out
- 8 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 9 Two Norfolk care homes among the best in region
- 10 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county