Fire crews rescue dogs from fire in Cawston
- Credit: Archant
Fire crews have rescued two dogs from a property fire.
The crews, from Aylsham and Reepham, were called out to Cawston just before 5pm.
Two dogs were rescued from the property and crews were on the scene until just after 6pm.
A woman at the property, who did not want to be named, said no one had been hurt and she was relieved the dogs and everyone else was okay.
She said the fire had been contained to one room and thanked the fire service for their help.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 2 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 3 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 4 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 5 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 6 Murdered Norfolk mum's bravery has helped family through their darkest days
- 7 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 8 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 9 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 10 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea