Fire crews called to house fire in King’s Lynn
Fire crews from three stations were called to a house fire in King's Lynn.
Crews from King's Lynn, Sandringham and Terrington rushed to the fire on Kendle Way, South Wootton at around 5.15pm on Saturday, December 2.
On arrival it was discovered that the fire had been extinguished before the crews were on scene.
A spokesman for the fire service said: 'The call was made after smoke was discovered in the property.
'It appears that the fire was extinguished before our arrival.
You may also want to watch:
'The crews used breathing equipment and a thermal imaging camera to check for heat spots.'
No-one was injured in the incident.
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 6 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 7 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting