Fire crews from Norfolk and Suffolk called to agricultural building fire
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2011
Fire crews from Norfolk and Suffolk are currently have brought a fire at an agriculture building in Methwold Hythe, near Brandon, under contorl.
The barn fire, at a farm on Hythe Road, was reported at 9.15am this morning.
Appliances from Thetford, Brandon, Mildenhall and a water carrier and support appliance from Hethersett, attended the blaze.
The barn contained 100 tonnes of straw and also machinery.
The fire is under control but a relief crew have now taken over to make sure the fire is contained.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service said crews will be on scene for the next couple of hours.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 5 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 6 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 9 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 10 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation